“Apply for a Low Doc Unsecured Business Loan in minutes, without painful paperwork or waiting in queues”
The quickest way for Australian Small Business Owners to getting capital is through an unsecured business loan. The businesses gets funds without putting down any collateral so you can grow your business and manage your cash flow and get the working capital you need in your bank account in as little as one business day.
An unsecured business loan is when the health of a business is used to determine creditworthiness, without the business owner needing to secure the loan by putting up an asset as security. Larger banks tend not to offer these as the arduous paperwork, low returns and higher risks involved don’t make it worthwhile. Many small business owners find themselves having to use an asset to secure a loan, or being declined
Low doc unsecured business loans are loans that are provided to self-employed business owners who do not have up to date tax returns and do not require a property as security. This loan requires proof of income by supplying 6 months of Business Bank Statements only.
For obtaining the unsecured business loan you must be:
- Trading for at least 6 months with an active ABN
- Provide bank statement with revenue above $10,000 each month.
- The loan can be used for business purposes only – business renovations, marketing, to purchase inventory, new equipment, general working capital and much more.
Here is what you need to know about our unsecured business loans.
- Unsecured business loans from $5,000 to $250,000.
- The term of the loan is between three and twelve months
- No fees for early repayment and no balloon payment at the end of your loan
- Daily, weekly or fortnightly repayments that are automatically deducted from your nominated business account
- If you choose to upload copies of your bank statements we can provide a decision in as little as one business day.
Apply online now and receive a decision in hours and start growing your business or visit our website www.lowdocmortgages.com.au for further details.